Thursday, March 15, 2007

Cousins


So one of the big reasons we were going up to see my sis was to get pictures of all the cousins together. I'm not totally pleased with all of the pictures, but it was a learning experience none the less!

Kayleen had tons of fun playing with them, we don't get to see them as often as we would like so it's nice when we are able to.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a great capture! I took some shots of the cousins for my mom and dad and oh boy was that "fun." lol One 11 year old, one soon to be 4 year old, one 19 month old and one 10 month old. Ganna try again this spring.

Jan said...

Yikes.... I bet that was a big challenge to get them all to cooperate! I like your setup--very nice. I did notice that it seems slightly crooked--something you should easily be able to fix in PS. Love the conversion, too. Great job!