Thursday, March 8, 2007

Da Van


So my van makes my life easier! We take trips back to see family very often, and with a Great Dane space is a must! It's so nice to have all the extra room for her and all the kids bazillion things that we always have to take with us!

I've just started to get it packed for the first leg of our trip. Going to go pick up G-Ma and then off to Co Springs to see my sister and the kids! I love driving down the interstate to Denver and seeing those mountains! It's been quite a few years since I have made this trip, first time with the kids, so it will be fun to show Kayleen the mountains!!

I'll probably be MIA this weekend but I'll have plenty of pictures to show next week!!
Have a good weekend everyone!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The weather here in the springs is supposed to be great!!! Have a great trip! :)

Amy Covey said...

I swore I would never drive a van...and now I don't know what I'd do without it. Have a safe trip!!

Mom2Drew said...

You will have good weather, enjoy our city.

Great shot of the back of a van and your'e right...cars make our lives easier for sure.

Krissynae said...

Love the post. Great photo

Michelle said...

yes, vans are a definite must with kids and pets! love your angle and clarity! great shot

Anonymous said...

I know I couldn't live without mine!!!
Have a great weekend!!!