Friday, March 2, 2007

I'm Jonesing for summer!!!

I am looking out my window right now to snowplows, and blowing snow........HURRY UP SUMMER!!!!!

Went back and found these from this summer, I was 8 months preggers and it was hot as heck, but I wish it was a bit more like this right now, just to be able to go outside with the kids!!!!

4 comments:

Mom2Drew said...

I think we posted opposite things today, another reason I just love this challenge. Even though I'm not fond of summer, this does look like fun! Love the colors.

Lorrie said...

Me too! those pictures just make me feel "summery" especially since it was 70 degrees here on the Coast of VA today!

Michelle said...

love the colors of this! your shots look great and make me want those hot days back too!

Sarah Heggie said...

These are so cute! I feel warmer just looking at them...thank you!