
This makes my life easier! I love surfing the net and working on editing on my big 24" monitor, I can have two windows open side by side!! I love all the shortcuts and all the cool little features! Oh and I love my hubby for getting it for me!!
| 2 Peas Photographers Ring Owner: Solei Site: Two Peas in a Bucket Photography Board |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
| Get Your Free Web Ring by Bravenet.com |
||||
3 comments:
cool shot - i was thinking the same thing today --- gotta take a photo of my PC....but....couldn't bring myself to post a photo of my messy desk -- yours is soooo neat!! TFS!!
Me too!! Loving the Mac!! I was going to take some of mine at work today and then got the dead battery signal and had to save it for tomorrow!! It will be on my list though -- don't worry!!
How nice!!
Don't you just love those little gifts from your hubby? I know I love it when mine brings home roses, but since I have gotten into this photography stuff he has brought home several different things for me to make it all a little easier (like the new printer or the new mouse), it makes me smile because I know he put some thought into it, hehe.
Post a Comment