...so hubby came home from work before lunch today...strange, he never comes home at that time....
he got layed off from his job, his job that he really enjoyed doing, his job that he was very good at, his job that he just gone through lots of training for, his job that was looking to give him a promotion this fall.......
This company merged with another company, they are now cutting 20% of the employees...
I feel like crying....ok already did that, now I'm just numb!
30 days and counting to find a new job.....**sigh**
Wednesday, May 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)















7 comments:
Really sorry to hear that.
I'll pray for you that a new door is opened very soon.
Awww, Sara, that's awful about the job. :( I hope he has great luck finding something else even better. ((hugs))
P.S. I ADORE your new banner and your avatar on 2peas. I wanna see THOSE pics!!!
I'm VERY sorry that this happened! I just had this happen in the 2nd week of April. A new company...downsizing...all of that 'good' stuff. I found a part time job and am working on my photography...but it still majorly sucks. I truly feel for you.
Oh Sara, I am SO sorry.
It will all work out, you'll see.
And then you'll be laughing that you were crying.
I'll keep you in my prayers.
I love & miss you.
I just want to give you a big hug.
So think of me giving you one.
Hugs,
~G
PS I didn't realize that he was out of the military already?
I am so sorry to hear your bad news. I hope things turn around for you really soon. Believe, and it will happen.
Oh Sara, I am so sorry to hear the news about the job. I hope things will get better soon, I'll keep you and your family in my prayers. Things will get better soon, they have too. ((hugs))
Post a Comment