Wednesday, May 16, 2007

colors of summer

we are working out in the yard today....I'm planting a garden, yes I know I'm a little late. It's a guessing game of how long I will actually keep them alive anyways :)...and cause it's new and I'm still stuck on it....another vintage...

5 comments:

Tori said...

These are so pretty! I think the vintage one is my favorite. I'm stuck on that action, too!

Sue said...

Hahahaha... gaming... hahahaha that's how it is with me too :) I love the vintage!

Mom2Drew said...

I like your banner, such a perfect picture for the summertime! Makes me want to do the same thing.

Your photo today is nice and I know what you mean about using something new all the time. That's the way I felt about Urban Acid when I figured it out. Vintage is fun.

Dar Kaso said...

Like the action, looks great with the photo. I hear ya about having a new toy.

Anonymous said...

very kewl vintage!!