Tuesday, May 8, 2007

A few from today....

Trying to get some usable photos for my assignment tomorrow....here are some that I liked but am not using....Thoughts??!!





7 comments:

Kathy said...

Am really liking #3. Think it speaks volumes of young ones and summer.

Amy said...

I absolutely love the first one and the swingset shot ~ these are all really different perspectives!

Mom2Drew said...

What was your assignment? I LOVE #3, it's a sillouette shot and so capturing of childhood fun!

jordan.krogman said...

Your assignment must have something to do with lighting, right? I love the first one, but it's almost hard to tell that that's your DD waaay back there! It's still adorable, though. I love pics of little kids that really put their small size into perspective. I love the shadow one, too, but I kinda' miss that tiny chunk of her head that got chopped off. I want to see the ones you DID use!

HeatherM said...

Hi Sarah....It is your custer county friend! hee hee.... YOu must be doing the high noon assignment! huh? I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE (did I say LOVE?) the one on the swingset! Why are you not using that one? IT is AWESOME! I am telling ya...wendy would really like that one!!! :) hint, hint!!!! Do you find this assignment hard? I found it to be the hardest assignment of all of them!

Melissa said...

I really really like the swing silhouette shot! you've inspired me now. I've been wanting to learn how to shoot silhouettes but wasn't sur of what, now I know! Great job

Trisha said...

I love them all! I love the perspective of all of these!!