Maybe not quite where you want, but...pretty darn close. Love the colors too and that crop/composition in #2 is so great!
Holy Moly those eyes are outrageous!!!!!!!!
I love the colors, I'm very new to all this but they look great.
Her eyes are gorgeous! I bet you hear that all the time too! I love the comp on #2 and need to practice more on my lower ap's as well :O)
I think the first one looks pretty darn close, but the second is a little soft. I went around all last week shooting at f1.8. It was tough, but SO much fun to play with! :) Love her bright baby blues....
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Maybe not quite where you want, but...pretty darn close. Love the colors too and that crop/composition in #2 is so great!
Holy Moly those eyes are outrageous!!!!!!!!
I love the colors, I'm very new to all this but they look great.
Her eyes are gorgeous! I bet you hear that all the time too!
I love the comp on #2 and need to practice more on my lower ap's as well :O)
I think the first one looks pretty darn close, but the second is a little soft. I went around all last week shooting at f1.8. It was tough, but SO much fun to play with! :) Love her bright baby blues....
Post a Comment