Ok so this week is turning out to be one week that I'll never forget! My mom left my dad, he got served with divorce papers the day before Father's Day, drama, drama, drama, with that! My grandpa (on dad's side) has been in the hospital, and got the call today that he has taken a turn for the worse. I can't imagine what my dad is going through, a bunch of emotions for sure!! I got to see my grandpa earlier this week, so that's good, it's still going to be tough though.
Joel is still looking for a job, thought he had one, but that fell through. I'm hoping
something will come soon, or I'm gonna get even more stressed than I already am over everything that's going on.....
I know life could definitely be worse, and I have alot to be thankful for, it's just a little tough right now.
here's a couple photos that I took when I was at the hospital with grandpa.

I just love how she's looking at him...
7 comments:
Sara -- I'm really sorry for all that you're having to go through right now. I'll be thinking of your grandpa, and I hope that you and the kids get to spend a lot of time with him in the next few days. I really am sorry that you've had such a stressful week. Feel free to email me if you need to talk.
Hang in there, things have to get better. I am sorry to hear about your grandpa, I hope and pray he gets better soon. That first picture you posted, it is a very powerful picture, brought a tear to my eye. I will keep him and your family in my prayers. I hope your husband will soon have a door open for a job. I am sorry to hear things are so stressful for you right now. Keep your chin up, things will get better soon, you always helped me with encouraging words when my husband was deployed. I hope things get better soon.
sara, i hope your days get brighter. so sorry to hear about all that's going on. keep your chin up! i just added your blog button to mine!
Sara,
I'm so sorry you are going through all of this right now. It's awful. Just plain awful. I love the pictures of your grandpa...and the song on your blog. Beautiful. Hang in there. It can only get better.
Just wanted you to know that you are in my thoughts and prayers! I'm sure this must be such a tough time with so much stuff going on at once!! Your pictures of your grandpa are priceless! Hang in there!!
These images are amazing. They capture so much emotion. Photos I'm sure you will cherish forever! Really beautiful!
Sara,
I'm so sorry about your grandpa!
I was just checking out your blog to see if you had anything new and I LOVE these pictures- they are beyond precious!!!
Hope you're hanging in there...
Suzi
Post a Comment