Sunday, July 1, 2007

Memories

So my grandpa passed away yesterday. I know it hasn't fully hit me yet, but we knew it was coming. I'm glad that he is not suffering anymore and I know it takes alot of stress off my grandma not having to worry constantly about him. He is in a much better place now. There is TONS of family back, so it's nice seeing everyone that I haven't seen for 10+years!!

I'm not at home right now but when I get back I'll try to find one of my favorite pictures of my gpa!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

sara, my condolences to you and your entire family. it's so hard losing a family member. you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Anonymous said...

Sara,
I am so sorry to hear. I will keep you and your family in my prayers.

Ren said...

I am so so sorry. My heart goes out to you and your family...

Kelly said...

sara i am so sorry to hear of your loss. my prayer are with you and your family.